Thursday 18 August 2011

Dystopia 12th August update

As I previously announced I was DJing at Dystopia in Eddies, Birmingham and it was a very good, friendly and relaxed night. I dragged Corey along and we had so much fun; here is a low down of the set I played, as always the * marks requests. It was primarily a Trad/batcave/deathrock set

Virgin Prunes - Baby turns blue
Nosferatu - Keeper's call
Lady Besery's Garden - Arlene
Clan of Xymox - Liberty
Flesh for Lulu - Seven Hail Mary's*
All Gone Dead - Within But Not Before
Suspiria - Allegedly Dancefloor Tragedy
Faith and the Muse - Running up that hill *
The Merry Thoughts - Pale Empress
London After Midnight - Shatter (all my dead friends) *
Paralysed Age - Nocturne
The Bolshoi - Away
The Cult - Rain*
Abney Park - Sleep Isabella
Sister's of Mercy -  Floorshow*
45 Grave - Evil *
Death Cult - God's Zoo (These Times) *
Inkubus Sukkubus - Wytches*
Cauda Pavonis - Wardance
Mission UK - Deliverence
Alien Sex Fiend - Now I'm feeling Zombified
The Cure - A Forest
Fear Cult - Safety Dance


and here is a photo of myself Djing that night.... ermm yea pulling an odd expression.. trying not to laugh I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment