Tuesday 19 July 2011

Dystopia - August 12th 2011

Hello again guys, I have been asked to once again DJ for Dystopia goth night at Eddies in Birmingham and of course I accepted. I think this set is required to be traditional goth and batcave/darkwave which is always fun. Hopefully there will be a nice group on the dancefloor again.

If you have not been there yet then deffinately come along and check it out, a nice blend of industrial, trad goth, batcave, deathrock, ebm, synthpop, noise, electro, darkwave and 80's... something to suit all you dark types in a nice and comfortable, accepting atmosphere. Here is the link to the FB page of course. It runs every second Friday of the month
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dystopia-Clubnight/209537565738855

And I hope to see you at the next one, if you have an requests prior to the event then please email or comment me.

Nen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment