Sunday 28 August 2011

bulC norT - 26th August 2011

A different night I suppose... not quite what I expected (except the turnout), very small amount of people out though that was due to infest being on at the same time and thus.... myself and Doka Chapman ended up DJing a replacement night for the knowned cyber/ebm night that occurs at Eddies on the last saturday of the month. It was an okay night. Oddly Doka asked me to play Tradgoth/Batcave/Deathrock as opposed to the nights usual ebm/electro and industrial. A bit odd but I got more people on the dancefloor than his ebm set did so I'm not complaining. I really want to thank everyone who came out and danced, it really made it a good night.

My playlist for that night was (more mainstream due to the crowd) as always * for requests;

Sisters of Mercy - Floorshow
Paralysed Age - Nocturne
Clan of Xymox - Liberty
Rosetta Stone - Ruination
Alien sex fiend - Now I'm Feeling Zombified
Nosferatu - Keepers Call
Bauhaus - She's in Parties
Suspiria - Allegedly Dancefloor Tragedy
Sixousie and the Banshees - peek-a-boo
The Mission UK - Deliverance

****************************
Part 2
Wolfsheim - Once in a lifetime *
The Fear Cult - Safety Dance
Type O Negative - She Burned Me Down
B-52's - Rock Lobster
Abney Park - Airship Pirates
Sopor Aeternus - Leeches & Deception
Killing Joke - Love Like blood
The Cure - Lovecats
Sister's of Mercy - Dominion(Mother Russia)
Angels and Agony - Forward

Club Tron will resume as usual next month (september) with guest DJ Geoff Lee (Modulate).. enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment