Thursday 9 June 2011

The Violinist?

So I mentioned prior to now that I play the violin. This is true, my grandfather (Italian) love it, in fact that was his favourite instrument which is probably why I started playing it. I was in primary school when I started, which must be about... 9 years ago now.. at least almost 10. I haven't played much recently given.

I Have played in Orchestras and solo in various concerts, I just love the sound. My favourite track is Romace by Baklanova, its an easy piece to play but sounds so solemn when played well. My Grandfather liked it to, and I played it for him when he died for his funeral. And this photo is ooooollllddd... I was about 13 in this photo haha
But I have added the track Romance to it so feel free to have a listen oh and no thats not photoshop.. my violin is actually that colour





I will put up some more setlists soon

No comments:

Post a Comment