Monday 27 June 2011

Return to old haunts

I have been out in more local areas recently, though up till this year I was reknowned for travelling silly miles for gigs and nights out, from Coventry to yorkshire in some cases, London others.

For the case of this blog I am very happy to announce that I shall be persistantly returning to all my old haunts and continuing to do so again, tooo many friends that I miss :(

So First off Is The Wendy house, how I love and miss that place so much.. I think I have more friends from Manchester and Leeds than I do anywhere else and it will be great to see you all again <3 so you had better be at the next one, if not I will catch you at all of the ones following :) if not then at Revolution?

Club Antichrist, I haven't been here for a while now, sadly it has clashed with exams and work, other DJing etc but as I am moving to London it will be great to go there again and put on my bridle and tail.. oh yes did I mention I'm a ponygirl. Also I have a lot of Burlesque performances in London that could lead to me working at AC with any luck... I really hope so, I missed D and Missy's (the lovely people who run AC) Birthday and feel bad for that :( sorry guys, see you at the next AC if not before.

Rubberlove - as with AC, miss you all :( I have some new latex-y goodness in the form of outfits I have made especially to see you all again ;) love you my sexy friends!

Flock! and Black sheep - wow it has been too long, almost a year :( ah I will make up for that soon, July no doubt about it <3

All my gorgeous friends from Leicester to, I will be down there next month and the following... is this a hint I need to get out more.. maybe but I just miss dancing with you all

so yea I used to go all over the country pretty much everyday during the weekend was a different place and night out as with various days in the week... I think I will do that again... see you on the dancefloor

Slimelight isn't included here as I still go alot haha :) but soon I shall be going to all of the above again and other besides

Aww I found some old photos odf myself and some friends at various WH nights as can be seen on the WH website, there is one below... wow it must be at least 3 years old... yea thats how long I have been going to Wendyhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment