Monday 20 June 2011

Bands and live events

Hmmm I suppose this should go here even though it doesn't count as me DJing. ... In retrospect I have spent a lot of time in my life seeing bands perform and performing myself, its all fun... I have seen a lot of bands playing, the following are just a few I have seen over recent years
  • Combichrist x3
  • Deviant UK x 4
  • Noisuf-X (spent two nights chatting to them, such lovely people and they came for a dance with myself and the fiance)
  • Modulate
  • Faderhead
  • Aesthetic Perfection
  • Ladder
  • System-FX
  • Rotersand (I was performing with another band at the same time, as below)
  • Straftanz (I was performing with another band at the same gig so got to spend some time backstage with them)
  • Cruxshadows
  • Assemblage 23
  • C/A/T/
  • Tenek
  • Project Pitchfork
  • Cybercide x 2
  • SAM
  • Eden House
  • Inkubus Sukkubus x 4
  • Nosferatu
  • Rhombus
  • Gary Numan x 2
  • Uberbyte
  • Die so fluid
  • The Last Dance
  • Implant
  • Sigue Sigue Sputnik
  • Dyonisis
  • The March Violets
  • Attrition
  • Gene Loves Jezebel
  • Pretenious, Moi?
  • Goteki
  • Eureka Machines
  • V2A
  • Grooving in green
  • Pro-Jekt
  • Zeitgeist Zero
  • Legion
  • Flesh Eating Foundation
  • Screaming Banshee Aircrew

Are literally only a few in the last three years alone, most of the gigs were very good, a few, had a lot left to be desired though it was not their fault! It was down to the sound techs most of the time screwing up. Most of them I will be seeing again and were great fun

No comments:

Post a Comment