Wednesday 25 May 2011

Presenting the Absinthe

I love the green wine don't you? Haha nah thats not what this blogs for though I could write one about the history and brewing of absinthe (yes I do that... I love it.. I'm sad) but no... this one is for my DJing experiances and love of music.

I'm a violinist didn't you know... yet been playing it for 9 years and my violin is guess what colour? green? how'd you guess... no seriously it is. but yes.. DJing... generally I'm a gothic/darkwave/ebm/noise/industrial and electro DJ depending on the night but I can get hold of other things very easily.. none of them illegal downloads either.. I can't stand people who do that, a lot of my friends are musicians and they are struggling to get by professionally as it is.. show you care and buy the bloody cd, ep or track ><

OKay first off I am going to talk about twisted as thats where I am a resident DJ... its a fun fetish night, very friendly with a wonderful dungeon games and acts I will of course post when the next one is on. Last time everyone was so busy playing and having fun I could play anything and they would still dance to it... Rock Lobster always goes down well haha

Dystopia although I do not DJ there all the time is a good goth/cyber night with a mix of trad goth/batcave and ebm depending on who is DJing, very friendly crowd.. if you are looking for a night in Birmingham I suggest checking it out, its worth it.

Set lists for past gigs coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment